STACY L. CHILDRESS, Plaintiff,
CAROLYN W. COLVIN, Acting Commissioner of Social Security, Defendant.
MICHAEL P. MCCUSKEY, District Judge.
A Report and Recommendation (#13) was filed by Magistrate Judge David G. Bernthal in the above cause on May 15, 2013. More than 14 days have elapsed since the filing of the Recommendation and no objections have been made. See 28 U.S.C. § 636(b)(1). Therefore, the Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge is accepted by the court. See Video Views, Inc. v. Studio 21, Ltd., 797 F.2d 538 (7th Cir. 1986).
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED THAT:
(1) The Report and Recommendation (#13) is accepted by this court.
(2) Defendants' Motion for an Order Which Affirms the Commissioner's Decision (#12) is DENIED.
(3) Plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (#8) is GRANTED.
(4) The Commissioner's decision is reversed. This case is remanded for further proceedings, pursuant to sentence four of 42 U.S.C. § 405(g), so that the Administrative Law Judge may (1) explain and articulate her reasoning and conclusions regarding Dr. Addai's and Dr. Hartman's assessments and opinions; and (2) reconsider and articulate the reasoning regarding her evaluation of Plaintiff's credibility.
(5) The clerk of the court is directed to enter judgment in ...