IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS EASTERN DIVISION
February 14, 2013
HSBC BANK USA, N.A., AS TRUSTEE ON BEHALF OF ACE SECURITIES CORP. HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST AND FOR THE REGISTERED HOLDERS OF ACE SECURITIES CORP. HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST, SERIES 2007-HE2, ASSET BACKED PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES PLAINTIFF
WALDEMAR WRONSKI, THE SILVERSTONE LAKE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION, MAGDALENA WRONSKI, DEFENDANT(S).
The opinion of the court was delivered by: District Judge: Ruben Castillo
AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEY'S FEES 735 ILCS 5/15-1506(a)(1)
MAGISTRATE JUDGE: Geraldine Soat Brown
Pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1506(a)(1), the undersigned, being duly sworn, states and affirms that the following facts by way of prove-up of the complaint:
1. That he is the attorney for HSBC Bank USA, N.A., as Trustee on behalf of ACE Securities Corp. Home Equity Loan Trust and for the registered holders of ACE Securities Corp. Home Equity Loan Trust, Series 2007-HE2, Asset Backed Pass-Through Certificates.
2. That he is familiar with the material allegations of the complaint heretofore filed in the above entitled cause, and that those allegations are true in substance and in fact.
3. Pursuant to the terms of the Note and Mortgage Deed, the Mortgage-Defendant is also obligated to pay all the expenses of these foreclosure proceedings; the known expenses to date which the Plaintiff has paid, or has become obligated to pay are as follows:
a. Process Server Expense: $285.00
b. Recording Expense: $44.00
c. Court Costs: $350.00
d. Attorneys Fees: $1,550.00
4. That there are other charges which the Mortgagor-defendant is obligated to pay under the terms of said Note and Mortgage Deed, and while these charges are not definitely ascertainable at this time, provision for their payment and assessment should be made in the Judgment of Foreclosure.
5. That the premises herein are commonly known as 2031 Limestone Lane Unit 28-4, Carpentersville, IL 60110.
6. The attorney fees set forth above are reasonable for the following reasons:
a. The fee is based on the experience, reputation and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services and is similar to fees customarily charged in the locality for like services; and
b. The amount at issue and the results obtained bear a reasonable relationship to the fee claimed.
Respectfully submitted, By:_____/s/ Julia M. Bochnowski JULIA M. BOCHNOWSKI #6301499 Burke Costanza & Carberry LLP 225 W. Washington St, Suite 2200 Chicago, IL 60606 (219) 769-1313
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.