The opinion of the court was delivered by: District Judge: Ruben Castillo
MAGISTRATE JUDGE: Michael T. Mason
AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEY'S FEES 735 ILCS 5/15-1506(a)(1)
Pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1506(a)(1), the undersigned, being duly sworn, states and affirms that the following facts by way of prove-up of the complaint:
1. That he is the attorney for U.S. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, as Trustee under Pooling and Servicing Agreement dated as of May 1, 2007 MASTR Asset-Backed Securities Trust 2007-HE1 Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates Series 2007-HE1.
2. That he is familiar with the material allegations of the complaint heretofore filed in the above entitled cause, and that those allegations are true in substance and in fact.
3. Pursuant to the terms of the Note and Mortgage Deed, the Mortgage-Defendant is also obligated to pay all the expenses of these foreclosure proceedings; the known expenses to date which the Plaintiff has paid, or has become obligated to pay are as follows:
a. Process Server Expense: $140.00
b. Recording Expense: $54.00
d. Attorneys Fees: $1,550.00
4. That there are other charges which the Mortgagor-defendant is obligated to pay under the terms of said Note and Mortgage Deed, and while these charges are not definitely ascertainable at this time, provision for their payment and assessment should be made in the Judgment of Foreclosure.
5. That the premises herein are commonly known as 11022 Haley Court, Orland Park, IL 60467.
6. The attorney fees set forth above are reasonable for the following reasons:
a. The fee is based on the experience, reputation and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services and is similar to fees customarily ...