IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS EASTERN DIVISION
February 14, 2013
WELLS FARGO BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION, AS TRUSTEE FOR SECURITIZED ASSET BACKED RECEIVABLES LLC TRUST 2005-FR1, MORTGAGE PASS-THROUGH CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2005-FR1 PLAINTIFF
LOLA E. FREIRE, ARROW FINANCIAL SERVICES AS ASSIGNEE OF WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK, CITIFINANCIAL SERVICES, INC., DEFENDANT(S).
The opinion of the court was delivered by: District Judge: Ruben Castillo
MAGISTRATE JUDGE: Maria Valdez
AFFIDAVIT OF ATTORNEY'S FEES 735 ILCS 5/15-1506(a)(1)
Pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/15-1506(a)(1), the undersigned, being duly sworn, states and affirms that the following facts by way of prove-up of the complaint:
1. That he is the attorney for Wells Fargo Bank, National Association, as Trustee for Securitized Asset Backed Receivables LLC Trust 2005-FR1, Mortgage Pass-Through Certificates, Series 2005-FR1.
2. That he is familiar with the material allegations of the complaint heretofore filed in the above entitled cause, and that those allegations are true in substance and in fact.
3. Pursuant to the terms of the Note and Mortgage Deed, the Mortgage-Defendant is also obligated to pay all the expenses of these foreclosure proceedings; the known expenses to date which the Plaintiff has paid, or has become obligated to pay are as follows:
a. Process Server Expense: $210.00
b. Recording Expense: $70.50
c. Court Costs: $350.00
d. Attorneys Fees: $1,550.00
4. That there are other charges which the Mortgagor-defendant is obligated to pay under the terms of said Note and Mortgage Deed, and while these charges are not definitely ascertainable at this time, provision for their payment and assessment should be made in the Judgment of Foreclosure.
5. That the premises herein are commonly known as 1321 Colorado Ave, Joliet, IL 60435.
6. The attorney fees set forth above are reasonable for the following reasons:
a. The fee is based on the experience, reputation and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the services and is similar to fees customarily charged in the locality for like services; and
b. The amount at issue and the results obtained bear a reasonable relationship to the fee claimed.
By:_____/s/ Julia M. Bochnowski
JULIA M. BOCHNOWSKI #6301499 Burke Costanza & Carberry LLP 225 W. Washington St, Suite 2200 Chicago, IL 60606 (219) 769-1313
© 1992-2013 VersusLaw Inc.