The opinion of the court was delivered by: The Honorable Joan H. Lefkow
MAGISTRATE JUDGE TO THE HONORABLE NAN R. NOLAN
HONORABLE JOAN H. LEFKOW,
ORDER ON MOTION FOR JUDGMENT ON GARNISHMENT AGAINST API-KOLON ENGINEERED PLASTICS A/K/A ADVANCE PLASTICS, INC.
THIS CAUSE coming to be heard on Plaintiff's Writ of Garnishment, the Garnishee having filed its answer admitting that it is indebted to the Defendant herein at the time of the service of said Writ, and the Court having considered the matter, together with the entire record, and being otherwise fully advised in the premises, it is ORDERED AND ADJUDGED:
1. Plaintiff/Judgment Creditor has a judgment wholly or partially unsatisfied, against the Defendant/Judgment Debtor, registered in the court from which the writ is being sought.
2. The amount alleged to be due is the balance of the judgment or amount of claim, $918,474,189.22, which includes interest on the judgment accrued until November 13, 2012.
3. The Garnishee was indebted to Defendant/Judgment Debtor in the nonexempt amount of $158,403.30.
4. Judgment is hereby entered in favor of the Plaintiff/Judgment Creditor, E.I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, and against the Garnishee, API-KOLON ENGINEERED PLASTICS A/K/A ADVANCE PLASTICS, INC., in the sum of $158,403.30.
5. The Garnishee, API-KOLON ENGINEERED PLASTICS A/K/A ADVANCE PLASTICS, INC., is hereby directed to pay within ten (10) days from date hereof the sum of $158,403.30 to the order of Plaintiff/Judgment Creditor, E.I. DU PONT DE NEMOURS AND COMPANY, to the care of Kobre & Kim LLP, attorneys for the Plaintiff/Judgment Creditor.
6. Garnishee is advised that the failure to pay its judgment amount may result in execution of the judgment, including garnishment.
Dated: _______________, 2012
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw ...