The opinion of the court was delivered by: J. Phil Gilbert United States District Judge
JUDGMENT DECREE AND ORDER DIRECTING SALE OF MORTGAGED PROPERTY
This cause coming on to be heard upon the plaintiff's complaint, and an order of default having been entered against the Defendant, the Court finds:
1. That it has jurisdiction of the parties to and subject matter of this suit. The Defendant has been properly served and having failed to answer or otherwise enter any appearance herein, although the time for answering having expired, is ordered defaulted.
2. The United States of America, acting through the United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development (formerly Farmers Home Administration), made a loanto Jessica J. Roedl, secured by a mortgagedated August 24, 2010 (Ex. A of the complaint), in the total principal amount of $82,000.00. The mortgage was recorded on August 26, 2010 in Mortgage Record Book 2651, Page 155, as Document No. 201001004213, Effingham County, Illinois. That loan isevidenced by a promissory notedated August 24, 2010 (Ex. B). Defendant, Jessica J. Roedl, defaulted on the note. On September 23, 2011, the United States of America, acting through the United States Department of Agriculture, Rural Development, issued a notice-of acceleration (Ex. C). The property has been abandoned as set forth in the affidavit of abandonment (Ex. D) dated December 20, 2011.
3. That the following is the name of person that may have claimed an interest in the above described property, but who is foreclosed from asserting her claim, if any, because of her default in this action: Jessica J. Roedl
4. That by virtue of the mortgage and indebtedness thereby secured, the plaintiff, United States of America, has a valid and subsisting lien as follows:
Common address: 14177 North South Shore Drive, Effingham, Illinois 62401 Lot 5 of ROMANY ACRES, being a part of the SW 1/4 of the SE 1/4 of Section 21, Township 8 North, Range 5 East of the 3rd P.M. (reference made to Plat #10-C and Book 10 page 154 in the Recorder's Office of Effingham County), situated in the County of Effingham and State of Illinois.
Property Tax No. 11-07-211-005
5. That by virtue of the mortgage and the indebtedness thereby secured, as alleged in the Complaint, there is due the plaintiff, the United States of America, as follows:
(a) For its own use and benefit for the costs of this suit and for: U.S. Attorney's docket and recording fees ..... $380.00 U.S. Marshals costs for service of summons . . . $397.00 Title expenses $200.00 TOTAL $977.00
(b) For the use and benefit of the plaintiff, holder of the note secured by the mortgage aforesaid, but subject and subordinate to the lien for payment of the items mentioned in subparagraph (a) of this paragraph:
Unpaid principal balance .................. $78,401.42 Accrued interest at $9.6837 per day due and unpaid as of May 24, 2012 ................. $3,454.69
Total amount due plaintiff as of May 24, 2012, exclusive of foreclosure costs .............. $81,856.11
(c) In addition, the plaintiff may be compelled to advance various sums of money in payment of costs, fees, expenses and disbursements incurred in connection with the foreclosure, including, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, filing fees, stenographer's fees, witness fees, costs of publication, costs of procuring and preparing documentary evidence and costs ...