Violations; Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(g)(1), 371
Nolan, Magistrate Judge.
The SPECIAL JANUARY 2012 GRAND JURY charges:
1. At times material to this Indictment, LOZARO CORRAL was not licensed firearms dealer,
2. Beginning in or about September 2010, and continuing through on or about December 15, 2011, at Melrose Park and Chicago, in the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, and elsewhere,
LOZARO CORRAL also known as "Slow, "
defendant herein, did conspire with others known and unknown to the Grand Jury to willfully engage in the business of dealing in firearms without being a licensed firearms dealer, in violation of Title 18, United States Code, Section 922(a)(1)(A)- 3. It was part of the conspiracy mat LOZARO CORRAL agreed to obtain and did obtain firearms from others for the purpose of re-selling the firearms.
4. It was farther part of the conspiracy that LOZARO CORRAL re-sold multiple firearms to customers in the Melrose Park and Chicago metropolitan area in exchange for cash payments.
5. It was further part of the conspiracy that LOZARO CORRAL concealed and hid, and caused to be concealed and hidden, the existence of and acts done in furtherance of the conspiracy.
7. In furtherance of the conspiracy and to accomplish the objectives of the conspiracy, LOZARO CORRAL, and others known and unknown to the Grand Jury, committed one or more overt acts in the Northern District of Illinois, and elsewhere, including the following:
a. On or about September 10, 2010, LOZARO CORRAL sold a Derringer, 25 caliber pistol, bearing serial number 413616, to an individual who, unbeknownst to defendant, was a confidential source (the "CS"), in Melrose Park, Illinois.
b. On or about October 12, 2010, LOZARO CORRAL sold an Iberia JCP 40, , 40 caliber pistol, bearing serial number X7106721, and a Haskell JHP45, .45 caliber pistol, bearing serial ...