The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sue E. Myerscough United States District Judge
E-FILED Friday, 13 April, 2012 02:14:41 PM Clerk, U.S. District Court, ILCD
The U.S. Marshal has been appointed by the Court to sell property at issue in this case. The U.S. Marshal reports that the property has been sold in accordance with terms previously set forth by the Court. The Court, having reviewed the relevant materials, finds as follows:
1. The common address and legal description of the real estate at issue: 313 E. Main Street, Plainville, IL 62365
The East 10.92 feet of Lot Two (2) and all of Lots Three (3) and Four (4) in Wagy and Havenor Subdivision, Plainville, situated in the County of Adams and State of Illinois; and
The East 10.92 feet of the North 82.5 feet of Lot One (1) and all of Lot Eight (8) of Havenor Subdivision, Plainville, Adams County, Illinois Index Nos. 18-0-0796-000-00 and 18-0-0771-000-00
2. A notice required in accordance with 735 ILCS 5/15-1507(c)(2)(B) and 28 U.S.C. § 2002 was given;
3. The terms of sale were fair and not unconscionable;
4. The sale was conducted fairly and without fraud;
5. Justice was done by the sale;
6. All redemption and reinstatement periods have expired without redemption or reinstatement having been made; and
7. This Court obtained personal jurisdiction over the defendant Kendi M. Peikett nka Kandi Melyssya Ferguson who is personally liable to Plaintiff for the deficiency from the sale.
A. The U.S. Marshal's report of the sale is approved and the ...