The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge Leinenweber
This matter came before the Court on the agreed motion of Plaintiff Administrative District Council 1 of Illinois of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers, AFL-CIO ("Union"), Defendant Castle Construction Corporation has indicated its consent to the motion and entry of this order, the Court is fully informed, and it appears that good cause exists to grant the motion and enter this order.
Therefore, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. The Union's motion for entry of an Agreed Judgment Order against Castle Construction Corporation is granted;
2. Judgment is entered against Castle Construction Corporation in the amount of $13,134.58, along with interest from February 12, 2012, to the date of payment at the rate of 10% a year on $10,390.58 of that amount, and interest at the statutory rate on the remaining $2,744.00;
3. Castle Construction Corporation is ordered to provide a $180,000.00 bond in the required form to the Union, or to provide an additional payment to the Union of $180,000.00 to serve as a cash bond;
4. Castle Construction Corporation is ordered to refrain from performing any work within the Union's geographic and craft jurisdiction, regardless of the name or business form used, until it has made the payments required under this Judgment Order and provided the required bond or cash bond;
5. Castle Construction Corporation is ordered to employ and retain stewards on all jobs, and to provide weekly job reports to the Labor-Management Cooperation Committee; and
6. The Court retains jurisdiction of this case to resolve any disputes concerning compliance.
© 1992-2012 VersusLaw ...