UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS EASTERN DIVISION
December 5, 2011
ADMINISTRATIVE DISTRICT COUNCIL 1 OF ILLINOIS OF THE INTERNATIONAL UNION OF BRICKLAYERS AND ALLIED
JOSEPH MINAGLIA, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Rebecca R. Pallmeyer, J.
Magistrate Judge Nolan
This matter came before the Court on a motion for entry of final judgment filed by Administrative District Council 1 of Illinois of the International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers AFL-CIO ("Union"), the Court has examined the Union's submissions and is fully informed, and it appears that good cause exists for granting the Union's motion, and entering this Judgment Order.
Therefore, IT IS ORDERED as follows:
1. The Union's motion for entry of final judgment against Joseph Minaglia is granted;
2. Judgment is entered against Joseph Minaglia in the amount of $15,248.68 along with interest at the rate of 10% a year from November 30, 2011, to the date of payment on $10,690.53 of that amount, and interest at the statutory rate on the remaining $4,558.15.
3. Joseph Minaglia is ordered to provide a $60,000.00 bond in the required form, or to provide an additional payment to the Union of $60,000.00 to serve as a cash bond;
4. Joseph Minaglia is ordered to refrain from performing any work within the Union's geographic and craft jurisdiction, regardless of the name or business form used, until he makes all payments required under this judgment order and provides the required bond or cash bond;
5. Joseph Minaglia is ordered, upon resuming work, to permit the Union to place working stewards on all jobs and to report all job locations on a weekly basis to the Labor-Management Cooperation Committee; and
6. The Court retains jurisdiction of this case to resolve any disputes concerning compliance.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.