The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sue E. Myerscough United States District Judge
E-FILED Friday, 26 August, 2011 02:04:57 PM Clerk, U.S. District Court, ILCD
OPINION CONFIRMING SALE AND ASSIGNMENT OF MARSHAL'S CERTIFICATE OF PURCHASE
The U.S. Marshal has been appointed by the Court to sell property at issue in this case. The U.S. Marshal reports that the property has been sold in accordance with terms previously set forth by the Court.
The Court, having reviewed the relevant materials, finds as follows:
1. A notice required in accordance with 735 ILCS 15-1507(c)(2)(B) and 28 U.S.C. § 2002 was given;
2. The terms of sale were fair and not unconscionable;
3. The sale was conducted fairly and without fraud;
4. Justice was done by the sale;
5. The United States of America, on behalf of Rural Housing, United States Department of Agriculture, was the successful bidder at the public judicial sale of the property.
6. The United States of America, Rural Housing, United States Department of Agriculture assigned to Donald L. Benjamin and Janet A. Benjamin, P.O. Box 293, Payson, Illinois 62360, all the right, title and interest that the United States obtained via the Certificate of Purchase. Pursuant to this assignment Donald L. Benjamin and Janet A. Benjamin are entitled to receive, as grantees, the deed to the foreclosed premises stemming from this foreclosure proceeding.
7. All redemption and reinstatement periods have expired without redemption or reinstatement having been made; and
8. This Court obtained personal jurisdiction over the defendants.
A. The U.S. Marshal's report of the sale is approved and the ...