IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE CENTRAL DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS SPRINGFIELD DIVISION
July 22, 2011
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, PLAINTIFF,
JARROD W. SHINN AND CAMMIE M. SHINN,
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Sue E. Myerscough United States District Judge
E-FILED Monday, 25 July, 2011 05:04:48 PM Clerk, U.S. District Court, ILCD
The U.S. Marshal has been appointed by the Court to sell property at issue in this case. The U.S. Marshal reports that the property has been sold in accordance with terms previously set forth by the Court.
The Court, having reviewed the relevant materials, finds as follows:
1. A notice required in accordance with 735 ILCS 15-1507(c)(2)(B) and 28 U.S.C. § 2002 was given;
2. The terms of sale were fair and not unconscionable;
3. The sale was conducted fairly and without fraud;
4. Justice was done by the sale;
5. All redemption and reinstatement periods have expired without redemption or reinstatement having been made; and
6. This Court obtained personal jurisdiction over the Defendant, who is personally liable to Plaintiff for the deficiency from the sale.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED:
A. That the U.S. Marshal's report of the sale is approved and the sale is confirmed;
B. That the U.S. Marshal is directed to issue a deed to the holder of the Certificate of Sale, sufficient to convey title pursuant to 735 ILCS l5-l509(a);
C. That the holder of the Certificate of Sale or deed issued pursuant to the Certificate of Sale shall be entitled to possession of the real estate at issue on the 31st day after entry of this Opinion;
D. That in the event possession is withheld on the 31st day after entry of this Opinion, the purchaser of the property shall be given possession effective immediately upon entry of this Opinion in compliance with 735 ILCS 5/15-1701(c)(1).
E. That there is no just reason to delay enforcement of or appeal from this final Opinion.
Sue E. Myerscough
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw Inc.