The opinion of the court was delivered by: Murphy, District Judge:
On August 2, 2010, this Court issued an order for forfeiture against Defendant Lavern Heulsmann, for the following property which had been seized from said Defendant:
1. Real property or any proceeds received from the sale of real property located at 3220 Heavenly Drive, Trenton, Clinton County, Illinois, and all attachments, improvements, and appurtenances thereto, more particularly described as follows: Lot 3 in Hidden Acres Estates, being a subdivision of part of the South one-half of Section 3, and part of the Northeast Quarter of Section 10, Township
2 North, Range 5 West of the Third Principal Meridian as the same is shown on a plat thereof in the Office of the Clinton County Recorder in Plat Book H, Page 9; all being situated in the County of Clinton, State of Illinois.
2. $3,993.81 seized from the residence of Defendant.
3. $32,280.17 seized by the United States on October 7, 2009 from Account No. XXXX0511 at Scottrade, Inc.
4. $5,987.73 seized by the United States on October 7, 2009 from Account No. XXXXXX6102 at First Community Bank.
5. One 2007 Taurus Sedan, VIN: 1FAFP56U27A135486, with all accessories, attachments, and components thereon.
6. One Gehl Model 5640 Turbo Bobcat.
7. One John Deere Tractor and Scoop, bearing serial number LV4310H130230.
8. Gold coins consisting of:
a. One 1881 United States $10.00 Gold coin;
b. One 1906 United States $5.00 Gold coin;
c. One 1897 United States $5.00 ...