The opinion of the court was delivered by: Donald G. Wilkerson United States Magistrate Judge
A Discovery Dispute Conference was held on March 4, 2011. Ferne Wolf and Jerome McDonald appeared by phone. The Court ORDERS the following:
1. Defendant's Rule 26(a)(1) Disclosures 1(c): The Defendant shall produce Mary Supplee for deposition or provide Plaintiff with contact information for the scheduling of her deposition.
2. Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Request for Production of Documents 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6: The Defendant shall supplement answers by identifying documents responsive to the requests.
3. Defendant's Response to Plaintiff's Request for Production of Documents 7: The Defendant shall produce responsive documents.
4. Answers of Defendant Walgreen Co. to Plaintiff's Interrogatories 7: The Defendant shall produce information from the Defendant's website regarding net worth and a stipulation that Defendant will not object to the introduction of the website information.
5. Supplement to Answers of Defendant, Walgreen Co., to Plaintiff's Interrogatories 2(b) and 2(c): Defendant shall supplement answer by providing information about who attended the October 14, 2008, meeting and what occurred at said meeting by March 11, 2011.
6. Supplement to Answers of Defendant, Walgreen Co., to Plaintiff's Interrogatories 8: Plaintiff and Defendant shall work together to find the least intrusive means to supplement the answer, which may include Plaintiff limiting the scope of the request.
7. Supplement to Answers of Defendant, Walgreen Co., to Plaintiff's Interrogatories 9: Defendant to determine whether a supplement can be provided pursuant to a protective order from the Court. If the dispute still exists after the Defendant's investigation, Plaintiff is granted leave to file a motion on the issue.
© 1992-2011 VersusLaw ...