The opinion of the court was delivered by: Reagan, District Judge
In September 2008, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission ("EEOC") initiated this employment discrimination action against Aaron Rents, Inc., ("Aarons"), alleging sexual harassment in violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended, 42 U.S.C. § 2000e, et seq. Ashley Alford was granted leave to intervene in October 2008. Alford added claims of assault, battery, various theories of negligence, intentional infliction of emotional distress, retaliation and sexual harassment against Aarons, Richard Moore and Brad Markin. On December 29, 2009, the Court entered a consent decree, which resolved the issues between Aarons and the EEOC, and the EEOC was terminated as a Plaintiff herein.
On January 10, 2010, United States Magistrate Judge Donald G. Wilkerson appointed Professor Bill Dorothy as Special Master to review all disputed discovery in this action, to recommend disposition of all pending discovery motions and to recommend sanctions, if appropriate. The pending discovery motions upon which Professor Dorothy was to make recommendations comprised the following:
1. Defendant Aaron Rents, Inc.'s Motion for Time to Complete the Deposition of Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford, for an Order Instructing Plaintiff-Intervenor's Counsel to Not Make Coaching Objections, and to Compel Responses to Prior Deposition Questioning (Doc. 84);
2. Defendant Aaron Rents, Inc.'s Motion for Extension of Time to Complete the Deposition of Belynda Woods and for an Order Requiring Plaintiff-Intervenor's Counsel to Cease Engaging in Tactics to Delay and Impede the Taking of Depositions in this Case (Doc. 95);
3. Defendant Aaron Rents, Inc.'s Motion for Order to Admonish Plaintiff-Intervenor's Counsel to Allow All Deponents to Complete Their Answers Without Interruption, and Against Taking Photographs in Connection with a Judicial Proceeding (Doc. 106);
4. Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford's Motion to Compel Responses to Plaintiff-Intervenor's First Requests for Production of Documents to Brad Martin (Doc.124), including a complete privilege log;
5. Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford's Motion to Compel Responses to Plaintiff-Intervenor's Second Request for Production to Aaron Rents, Inc. (Doc. 125);
6. Plaintiff-Intervenor's Motion to Compel Responses to Plaintiff-Intervenor's Third Requests for Production to Aaron Rents (Doc. 126);
7. Plaintiff EEOC and Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford's Joint Motion to Allow Plaintiffs to Contact Harassment Hotline Callers (Doc. 127);
8. Plaintiff EEOC and Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford's Joint Motion to Compel Production of All Electronic Images from Security Cameras (Doc. 129);
9. Plaintiff EEOC and Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford's Joint Motion to Require Aaron Rents and Brad Martin to Produce Privilege Logs that satisfy Rule 26 (Doc. 130);
10. Plaintiff EEOC and Plaintiff-Intervenor Ashley Alford's Joint Motion to Compel Document Production ...