The opinion of the court was delivered by: Herndon, Chief Judge
(DROSPIRENONE) MARKETING, SALES PRACTICES AND PRODUCTS LIABILITY MDL No. 2100 LITIGATION
This Document Relates to: ALL CASES
ORDER APPOINTING DEFENDANTS' LEAD AND LIAISON COUNSEL
The Court APPOINTS the following attorneys as Liaison and Lead Counsel for Defendants:
John Galvin as Co - Liaison Counsel
Terry Lueckenhoff as Co -Liaison Counsel Adam L. Hoeflich as Lead Counsel
The responsibilities of Defendants' Liaison Counsel shall be the following:
1. To serve as the recipient for all Court Orders on behalf of Defendants.
2. To coordinate service and filings for Defendants whether presently included or subsequently added.
3. To maintain and distribute to co-counsel and to Plaintiffs' Counsel an up-to- date service list.
4. To receive and distribute pleadings, orders, and motions by overnight courier service and/or telecopier within two days after receipt, unless such service has been waived, in writing, by a receiving counsel (until some program for electronic service can be arranged and agreed upon).
5. To coordinate the establishment of a document depository, real or virtual, to be available to all participating Defendants' counsel.
6. To maintain and make available to all participating Defendants' counsel of record at reasonable hours a complete file of all documents served by or upon each party (except such ...