IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS EAST ST. LOUIS DIVISION
November 24, 2008
ALICE GEIGER, PLAINTIFF,
COORDINATED YOUTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Judge William D. Stiehl
Magistrate Judge Clifford J. Proud
The parties jointly move for an extension of time to December 12, 2008 to file dispositive motions and to strike the January 12, 2009 final pretrial conference, and good cause appearing,
IT IS HEREBY ORDERED that:
1. The Joint Motion is GRANTED;
2. All dispositive motions shall be filed by December 22, 2008.
3. The Final Pretrial Conference scheduled for January 12, 2009 is stricken.
4. The trial of this case is reset for the presumptive trial month of August, 2009. The Final Pretrial Conference is reset for July 20, 2009 at 1:30 P.M.
5. This matter is referred to Magistrate Judge Clifford J. Proud for consideration of whether any other previous pretrial settings should be amended.
WILLIAM D. STIEHL DISTRICT JUDGE
© 1992-2008 VersusLaw Inc.