IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF ILLINOIS
April 30, 2007
AMERICAN BOAT CO., LLC, ET AL., PLAINTIFFS,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Proud, Magistrate Judge
Before the Court is the United States' "Agreed Motion to Redesignate this Case as a 'Track C' Case." (Doc. 11). After consultation with Chief Judge Murphy, the motion is construed as seeking a revised schedule. Chief Judge Murphy has authorized moving the presumptive trial month from August 2007 to May 2008.
IT IS THEREFORE ORDERED that the subject motion (Doc. 11) is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART, in that the presumptive trial month will be extended and a pretrial schedule will be entered, but this shall remain a Track A case.
IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that the following schedule shall control:
1. All discovery shall be completed by January 7, 2008. The parties should amicably attempt to reach an agreement regarding interim discovery deadlines; any agreement should be memorialized in writing if it is to be enforced by the Court. If the parties cannot agree on interim deadlines, they should submit their competing proposals to the Court.
2. All dispositive motions shall be filed on or before January 22, 2008.
3. A settlement conference will be set by separate notice.
4. The final pretrial conference before Chief Judge Murphy will be set by separate notice.
5. The revised presumptive trial month is May 2008. No further extensions will be granted.
IT IS SO ORDERED.
CLIFFORD J. PROUD U. S. MAGISTRATE JUDGE
© 1992-2007 VersusLaw Inc.